The X1Jet MK3 is a compact and powerful Markoprint® system based on HP THERMAL INKJET TECHNOLOGY. It’s a printer and microcontroller all-in-one with 3 button operation. This compact and powerful system is available in different, upgradable system versions. X1Jet MK3 is designed for different ranges of applications including coated / uncoated materials found in pharmaceutical, food & beverage, chemical, consumer goods and more. No training necessary: printing with the X1Jet MK3 industrial inkjet printer is simple, due to 3-logic intuitive operation with LED status light. Data transmissions initialized with USB stick / interface, Ethernet, PLC or web interface. Select and print directly with 9 messages. The X1Jet MK3 uses True Type fonts for printing. All conventional 1- and 2- dimensional codes can be printed.
- High compact design
- Simple integration into packaging systems and conveyors for printing from the side or top
- No separate photo sensor required for triggering / initializing the printing process – built in photo sensor already in the system unit
- Printing height up to 12.5 mm
With X1Jet MK3 there’s a wide range of standard accessories:
- Rotary / shaft encoders for different dynamically adapting conveyor speeds
- Flexible bracket for varying products
- Mounting brackets for use horizontally and vertically
A wide range of water and solvent based inks work with X1Jet MK3. Paper cartons, coated surfaces, foils, plastics and more are coded permanently with excellent resolution.
X1Jet MK3 thermal inkjet product printer
Pricing is for Basic software and power supply. Additional installation brackets optional. On site or virtual installation included depending on location.